EAGLEGATE is an Intellectual Property (IP), Technology and Privacy law firm.
We offer a full range of legal services in the IP, ICT and Privacy practice areas to help clients PROTECT, COMMERCIALISE and ENFORCE their Patents, Trade Marks, Copyright, Software, Designs, Domain Names, Data and Privacy.
We have broad, real world, practical experience in the information, communications, privacy and technology sectors and that experience gives our clients a competitive edge and allows us to understand the nexus between technology and the law.
Our clients come to us because of our experience, they stay with us because of their experience.
INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY SOLUTIONS
HOW WE CAN HELP YOU
NICOLE’S REPRESENTATIONAL MATTERS
– TRADE MARK APPEAL
- Representing Discount Drug Stores to obtain registration of the colours Purple and Orange (pantones) as a trade mark.
- Representing Majans to obtain registration of the BHUJA trade mark.
– INFORMATION SECURITY, MISUSE OF CONFIDENTIAL INFORMATION
- Representing Hexagon Mining and Leica Geosystems in a software theft matter and obtaining orders against both the ex-employee and the employer.
– (C) INFRINGEMENT OF PHOTOGRAPHS
- Representing a copyright owner in the unauthorised use of three promotional images and obtaining judgement for $20,000 for additional damages and $7,000 for reputational damage.
OUR INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY EXPERTS
As a marketing director in the cosmetics industry, we have utilised Nicole Murdoch’s services for approx. 8 years. Nicole is always highly professional with a friendly attitude and supportive attitude. Her efficiency and attention to detail and follow through is exceptionalMandy Jolly, Marketing Manager, International Hair Cosmetics
Nicole and the team at Eaglegate Lawyers handled my case with both integrity and intelligent advice at a cost that was not inhibitive. At each step, I felt understood as a client, confident that the matter was being handled correctly and representative of my personal ethos.Ty Curtis, Founder, Activate Studios
I know that I can give Nicole a complex challenging matter and she will come back to me with a thorough analysis and a well-reasoned, cost-effective strategy to tackle it.Jason Naim, Director, Linked Financial and Superannuation Services
I felt that Nicole was very personable with me and treated me as friend rather than a number. I feel very confident recommending Nicole as I know her high standards and quality advice will more than satisfy your needs.Diana Nairn, Director of Sales and Distribution, COCODUST
Nicole has supported me and our companies on matters in Australia for years – from acquisitions, to employment-related matters, to general contract work. She has an excellent understanding of software and mining technology. I recommend her unreservedly.Collin Webb, Assistant General Counsel, Hexagon Group
REQUEST A FREE CONSULTATION
Fill out the form below to receive a free and confidential intial consultation.