OUR PRACTICE AREAS
HOW WE CAN HELP YOU
NICOLE’S REPRESENTATIONAL MATTERS
– TRADE MARK APPEAL
- Representing Discount Drug Stores to obtain registration of the colours Purple and Orange (pantones) as a trade mark.
- Representing Majans to obtain registration of the BHUJA trade mark.
– INFORMATION SECURITY, MISUSE OF CONFIDENTIAL INFORMATION
- Representing Hexagon Mining and Leica Geosystems in a software theft matter and obtaining orders against both the ex-employee and the employer.
– (C) INFRINGEMENT OF PHOTOGRAPHS
- Representing a copyright owner in the unauthorised use of three promotional images and obtaining judgement for $20,000 for additional damages and $7,000 for reputational damage.
TESTIMONIALS FROM SOME OF NICOLE’S CLIENTS
Nicole has supported me and our companies on matters in Australia for years – from acquisitions, to employment-related matters, to general contract work. Matters are done effectively and timely. Nicole can handle difficult counter-parties, and she herself has an easy-going personality. She has an excellent understanding of software and mining technology. I recommend her unreservedly.Collin Webb, Assistant General Counsel, Hexagon Group.
As a marketing director in the cosmetics industry, we have utilised Nicole Murdoch’s services for approx. 8 years. Nicole is always highly professional with a friendly attitude and supportive attitude. Her efficiency and attention to detail and follow through is exceptionalMandy Jolly, Marketing Manager, International Hair Cosmetics
COCODUST was represented by Nicole Murdoch exceptionally well. Although completely professional, I felt that Nicole was very personable with me and treated me as friend rather than a number. Nicole went out of her way to understand our business and our business needs. Her advice was very sound and she was able to immediately ease all my concerns. She is one of the most intelligent individuals I have had the pleasure of getting to know and is truly exceptional in her field. I feel very confident recommending Nicole as I know her high standards and quality advice will more than satisfy your needs.Diana Nairn, Director of Sales and Distribution, COCODUST
27 October, 2018
Glencore is taking the ATO to the High Court to stop it using stolen information…
5 October, 2018
Listen in to EAGLEGATE’s very first Podcast on Lawyers Weekly – Nicole talks all things…
29 September, 2018
Canadian officials are considering granting Canada’s generic pharmaceutical firms the right to copy, sell and…
REQUEST A FREE CONSULTATION
Fill out the form below to recieve a free and confidential intial consultation.