EAGLEGATE is an Intellectual Property law firm – Technology and Information Security
EAGLEGATE focuses on one thing – delivering results.
We don’t just advise, we execute.
We provide a tailored legal solution that perfectly aligns with the specific needs of your business and your industry. We are the only Australian IP Law Firm where all Patent and Trade Mark lawyers have degrees in technical subject matter.
We excel at providing pre-emptive and reactive advice in respect of Patents, Trade Marks, Copyright, Designs, Domain Names, Australian Consumer Law and Privacy and Information Security advice.
Protect | Commercialise | Enforce
Our Intellectual Property Law Services:
HOW WE CAN HELP YOU IN 4 SIMPLE STEPS
Book an appointment with one of our Patent and Trademark Lawyers by contacting us on +61 7 386 22271 or if you prefer to complete the contact form below, one of our Lawyers will contact you as soon as possible.
1. Book an Appointment and Meet with Us
When it comes to tailoring your intellectual property strategy, we start with getting to know your business and your industry.
We will partner with you to completely identify your Intellectual Property needs and create a tailored and target plan.
Together we will identify the ideal solution for your business and your industry.
2. Agree on Service Deliverables
Once we have developed a tailored solution that suits your needs, we will provide you with a cost agreement so you are aware of the costs involved before you instruct us to proceed.
3. We execute
We work with you to deliver for you.
With our guidance, knowledge, and expertise in Intellectual Property law, we will guide you through processes and will continue to communicate with you.
4. Feedback and ongoing communication
We take pride in our work and deliver to a very high standard. We appreciate feedback and want to know how we can further assist our clients.
We will continue to communicate with you after we deliver to ensure the solutions meet your needs and continue to meet your needs.
Our Clients recommend us, our colleagues recommend us and you will recommend us as well
– TRADEMARK APPEALS from the Registrar
- Nicole represented Discount Drug Stores in an appeal against a decision of the Registrar of Trade Marks, She successfully obtained registration of the colours Purple and Orange (pantones) as a trade mark.
- Nicole representing Majans to obtain registration of the BHUJA plain word trade mark.
– INFORMATION SECURITY, MISUSE OF CONFIDENTIAL INFORMATION – Technology Lawyer
- Nicole represented Hexagon Mining and Leica Geosystems in a very large software and copyright infringement matter. Nicole obtained anton piller orders for a civilian search order to ensure that the evidence would not be destroyed. Ultimately she obtained restraint orders against both the ex-employee and his new employer.
– (C) INFRINGEMENT OF PHOTOGRAPHS
- Nicole represented the Weller brothers, who are copyright owners in images used to promote their business. A rival trader used three promotional images to promote his competing product. The judgement is often cited because it set a record amount of additional damages which were awarded to the copyright owners.
Our IP Services
DON’T JUST TAKE OUR WORD FOR IT ! – SEE WHAT CLIENTS ARE SAYING ABOUT EAGLEGATE
Nicole and the team at Eaglegate Lawyers handled my case with both integrity and intelligent advice at a cost that was not inhibitive. At each step, I felt understood as a client, confident that the matter was being handled correctly and representative of my personal ethos.Ty Curtis, Founder, Activate Studios
As a marketing director in the cosmetics industry, we have utilised Nicole Murdoch’s services for approx. 8 years. Nicole is always highly professional with a friendly attitude and supportive attitude. Her efficiency and attention to detail and follow through is exceptionalMandy Jolly, Marketing Manager, International Hair Cosmetics
I felt that Nicole was very personable with me and treated me as friend rather than a number. I feel very confident recommending Nicole as I know her high standards and quality advice will more than satisfy your needs.Diana Nairn, Director of Sales and Distribution, COCODUST
I know that I can give Nicole a complex challenging matter and she will come back to me with a thorough analysis and a well-reasoned, cost-effective strategy to tackle it.Jason Naim, Director, Linked Financial and Superannuation Services
Nicole has supported me and our companies on matters in Australia for years – from acquisitions, to employment-related matters, to general contract work. She has an excellent understanding of software and mining technology. I recommend her unreservedly.Collin Webb, Assistant General Counsel, Hexagon Group
REQUEST A FREE CONSULTATION
Fill out the form below to receive a free intial consultation.
Intellectual Property Lawyers, Technology Lawyers and IP Attorneys
Contact Us Today
We aim to make your Patent, Trademark and Copyright Solutions straight forward and cost effective. All of our Lawyers and IP Attorneys have engineering or science degrees. From plant breeders rights, to a referral to an Australian Patent Attorney, to advice on registered trademarks, we are here to protect your business. Get in touch with us for a confidential discussion about how we can assist you. Find out more about your options when approaching your IP solutions.
We look forward to working with you.